On March 30 at 1 p.m. ET, we will be hosting a panel session in our virtual booth at the RISE National Conference. The panel will focus on best practices specific to driving a collaborative value-based care strategy that prioritizes patients and physicians, while ensuring payer and provider organizations are set-up for success in risk-based contracting.
The roundtable – EMR Integration or Interruption? – Why The Right Data in the Hands of the Right Stakeholders in the Right Workflow will Enhance Value-Based Performance – will feature some of the leading minds in healthcare including our very own founder and CEO, Kevin Coloton, and CMO, Matt Lambert, MD. In addition, key roundtable speakers include:
- University of Maryland Medical System, Karen Wilding, Senior Director, Quality Performance and Value-Based Care
- AdventHealth, Anthony Healy, M.D.
As part of this timely discussion, these experts will delve into an array of topics, including:
- Best practices for avoiding data deluge as part of risk-based contracting;
- Guidance on who should be part of your value-based care bench and how best to optimize collaboration; and
- Insights on how best to simplify the complete capture of patient information, while also identifying your most at-risk patient populations.
For more information about RISE and to set-up time to meet with Curation Health experts to discuss how to optimize and simplify risk-based contracting, please visit: Curation Health at RISE.