Our CEO Kevin Coloton recently joined Modern Healthcare’s Healthcare Insider Podcast to discuss the world of value-based care. In this insightful discussion, Coloton explores the critical role of data in achieving successful value-based care initiatives. Learn how providers can embrace data minimalism to enhance patient care and drive optimal outcomes by giving it a listen.
You can stream the podcast below or listen on any of your favorite podcatchers.
- Healthcare is still in the early stages of embracing and using technology to manage and organize data [1:10]
- Right now, we are in a data maximalism phase, excited about every piece of information we can gather, but it is too much to sort through to provide value [2:55]
- Coloton delves into the concept of data minimalism, emphasizing its pivotal role in realizing greater efficiency and success in value-based care initiatives [7:08]
- In the value-based care team, time is the most precious resource [9:57]
- What kind of results have Curation Health’s partners realized from using the solution for prospective risk adjustment? [14:36]
This podcast originally aired November 1, 2023, on ModernHealthcare.com.